1) Your dog needs to lay down first (if he doesn’t know it yet, catch
him when he’s playing with a toy)
2) Point your finger while hiding a treat in your hand
3) In a circular motion, show your dog what direction to roll over. Try to point at his ear, then his behind, and then his other ear
4) Do the pointing slowly, and when your pup rolls on his back in order to get to the treat you can then point to the floor on the other side of him so he completes his circle
5) When he rolls over all the way say ‘Yes!’ immediately and reward your pup!
6) HINT: Every dog has their ‘angle’, you just have to find it. Don’t get too close to their mouth, or too far so he has to get up to get to your hand.